VERY CRISPY FRIED BANANA FLOWERS
100 gm banana flowers,remove the 2 white things ( see pictures below ) wash and dry.
½ cup besan flour
½ cup rice flour
1 tsp fennel,pounded
½ tsp chilie powder
½ tsp chicken stock granules, optional
¼ tsp asafoetida powder
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
1. Mix all the ingredients expect the flowers and oil together in a bowl.
2. Add water little by little to make a very thick batter.
3. Heat the oil. Add the flowers into the batter and mix make sure all the flower are cover with the batter.
4. When the oil is hot add the flowers one by one into the oil and fry till golden brown.
5. Remove and put on kitchen paper. When you have finish frying all the flower. Put them on a microwave safe plate and microwave for I mints take it out and put back and microwave it again for 1 mint ( must be very careful when you do this it may get burn )Take out and let it cool. It will became very crispy if you microwave it. It doesn’t matter if you don’t want to microwave it.