1/2 egg white,place the egg white in a clean dry bowl beat until soft peaks form.
1. Boil a pot of water when the water is boiling add in the sago stir well and low the heat let it simmer.
2. When the sago is cooked, remove the pot and add cold water stir well and drain wash the sago 2 to 3 times and drain well.
3. Wet the moulds and keep a side. Mix the sago with the beaten eggs white stir well. Pour into the moulds and refrigerate until firm and cold.
For the brown sugar
250gm brown sugar
1 tsp ginger powder(suku)
2-3 pandan leafs,finely sliced.if you have
1 tbsp corn flour
1. Boil all the ingredients until it became a little thick (It will be watery when hot but will became thick when cold) cool and strain.Pour in a jug.
For the coconut milk
500ml thick coconut water
Salt to taste
1. Unmould the cold sago into a small bowl.
2. Add the brown sugar syrup
3. Add the coconut milk. Serve.