1 cup glutinous rice flour
2 tbsp rice flour
Thick coconut milk, just enough to make into a dough
A little salt
1. In bowl mix the rice flour and glutinous flour add in the salt and add in the coconut milk little by little and mix to made a soft dough
2. Divide the dough into 2 portion and add colour of your choice. Keep a side
For the filling:
½ cup green beans, with skin soaked for 4 hour
1 cup water
1/3 cup thick coconut milk
Sugar to taste
1 pandan leaf
A pinch of salt.
1. Cook the green beans and the pandan leaf with 1 cup of water in a pressure cooker till soft.
2. Mash it up and add the coconut milk,sugar and salt. Cook again till the beans are a bit dry. Cool and made equal size balls.
3. Now the same dough and put in the filling and roll to form a oval shape balls. Then clip it to made it look like a bitter gourd. Put on a small pieces of banana leafs. And steam it till cook. Cool it and serve.