Recipe Source: Fauziah Abd Samad
1 tbsp corn flour
1 cup sugar,or to your taste
7 cups pandan juices,about 4-5 pandan leaves cut finely and blend to make the juice.
1/2 tsp green food colouring
3/4 cup rice flour
1/2 tbsp cornflour
7 cups coconut milk ( 4 cups thick coconut milk mix with 3 cups water)
1 tsp salt,or to taste
Note: In case you don't know how to make the banana leaves cups like mine. You can use small glass or dessert cups. Line the bottom with a piece of banana leaves.
1. Prepare pandan juice by cutting pandan leaves into small pieces and blend until fine with water. Using a strainer, squeeze the juice out of the leaves. Mix the juice with water to make 7 cups. Add in some green food coloring.
2. Mix the pandan juice with rice flour, water, and sugar. Cook over low heat while stirring continuously. Cook until it thickens into and cames to boiling stop remove from the heat.
3. Pour bottom mixture into small glass or into small cups which is line with a small piece of banana leaves and let it cool.
4. Combine top layer ingredients in a pot and cook over low heat while stirring continuously. Cook until smooth and thick and when it cames to boiling stop.
5. Pour mixture over the bottom layer. Let it cool and refrigerate to serve chilled.