1 tsp turmeric powder
4 tsp coriander powder
11/2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp ginger & garlic paste
Salt to taste
1 cube chicken stock,if you like
8 green chilies,chopped,add more if you like it hot.
4 big onions,finely sliced
2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
2 tsp black pepper powder
2 tsp cumin powder
2 tsp garam masala
Coriander leafs for garnishing
1. Mix the chicken with A and marinate for about 2-3 hours.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and add in B, then add in the onion and green chilies. Fry until the onion turn light brown.
3. Add in the ginger,garlic paste and fry well until the raw smell disappears. Add in the tomatoes and fry well.
4. Add in the chicken and mix well,cover the pan and cook over a low heat until the chicken juice cames out.
5. Add in D and stir well. Cook until the oil rise. stir well and cook until a bit dry. Garnish with the coriander leafs.