KUIH PUTERI AYU
3/4 cup Castor sugar
1 tbsp ovellet
3/4 cup coconut milk
1 tsp pandan paste
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
Fresh grated coconut mix with a little salt.
Any food colouring you like
1. Rub oil inside the kuih ayu moulds. Fill a steamer with water . bring to a boil.
2. Beat A on high speed until creamy it must be really creamy.
3. Add in B beat and beat again until well
4. Add in C little by little and beat until well mix.
5. Now if want to make 2 colours divide the batter into 2 add any colours you like.
6. Pour a little of the batter into the mould and arrange in the steamer tray. and steam the kuih for 3-4 minutes. Let the kuih cool down slightly before removing it from the mould. Serve with coconut mix with a little salt.