300 gm flour
1 tsp salt
300 ml thin coconut milk or water (more or less)
3-4 pandan leafs,finely cut
1 tbsp corn oil
For the filling
200 gm brown sugar,boil with a little water and strain.(I use bintang brand brown sugar)
2 pandan leafs,knotted
250 gm grated white coconut.
½ tbsp flour,mix with a little water
A pinch of salt.
To make the fillings
Mix all the ingredients except the flour in a pan and cook stirring till a bit dry add in the flour mixture and well. Remove the pandan leafs and let it cool.
To make the batter
1. In bowl mix the flour, egg,salt,finely sliced pandan leafs add a little water and made into thick batter.
2. Pour this in a blender and blend till the pandan leafs is well grinded. If you like you can add a bit of green food colouring.
3. Add in the rest of the water and made into a not very thin or not very tick batter. Add in a bit of more water if needed.
4. Heat a mall non stick pan over medium heat. Dip a small piece of a cloth in oil and lightly brush the pan.
5. Stir the batter pour spoonful of the batter into the pan and immediately rotate the pan so that the batter covers the base in a thin layer. Allow batter to set and just begin to brown. Flip pancake over and allow the other side to cook,just a for a few seconds.
6. Turn the pancake out onto a plate. Continue making the pancake. Stacking the finished ones on top of each other as you go along.
7. Place a spoonful of the filling in the center of the pancake,flod both sides towards the middle and roll the pancake away from you, neatly enclosing the filling and creating a little parcel. Serve with tea.