160 gm sugar,or to your taste
Blend the sugar to powder
190 gm rice flour
125 gm tang meen flour
2 tbsp plain four
300 gm grated coconut blend with one pandan leafs. And sieve to get 5 cups (250 ml cup) of coconut milk
1/4 tsp salt
Food colouring of your choice
1 8 in (20cm) square tin grease with a little oil and line with a plastic sheet.
1. Mix all the ingredients to gather expect the food colouring. Then sieve the batter in a new bowl.
2. Take out 3 cups of the batter and add any colour you like.
3. Take out another 3 cups and leave it plain or you can add colour if you want.
4. The remain batter will be for the top layer. you can use a darker colour. Iike i use red.
5. Heat the tin in the steamer. When the tin is hot add 1 cup of the batter and cover the steamer and let it cook for 3-4 mints over a high heat. Cover the tin with aluminium fold. so that the water
6. Repeat until all the batter is used. Steam the kuih for about 15 mints. Then remove the cover and steam for about 10 mints. Off the heat and let the tin stand there for 15 mints. Before you remove from the steamer. let cool before cutting.