200 gm rice flour,dry roasted,cool
½ tsp salt
1 tbsp ghee
Boiling hot water
1. Put the rice flour in a bowl.Add salt and ghee and mix well.
2. Pour hot boiling water little by little and stir till you a dough.
3. Let it cool a bit then knead into a smooth dough.
4. Grease your hand with some ghee. Place a ball of the dough and flatten it on your palm.
5. Put a ball of the filling in the centre. Gather the dough up to form a dumpling.
6. Put in a steaming tray and steam for about 10 minutes.
7. To made the colourful dough just divide the dough and mix with any colour you like.
COCONUT PEANUT FILLING
200 gm grated coconut
150 gm brown sugar (melt with a little water and strain )
25 gm white sesame seeds
100 gm roasted peanut,grind coarsely
2 tbsp ghee
1 tsp cardamom powder
½ cup water
In a pan add in the water and the brown sugar and let it cames to a boiling. Add in the rest of the ingredients and cook till dry and moist. Cool and made into little ball. Use as the filling