This is a traditional Malay dessert. You can only find in the east coast of Malaysia.
125 gm rice flour,dry roast and let it cool then sift it.
3 large eggs
Yellow food colour, I didn’t add
1. Cream the eggs till very frothy with a hand beater.
2. Add the flour little by little and fold with a whisk till well fold add in the colour.
3. Heat the oven to 200c. Heat the kuih cara pan on a stove over a low heat and rub with a little oil.
4. Off the stove and pour the batter in the holes till full. Remove from the stove and put it in the hot oven and bake till it rise and cooked.
5. Remove from the pan and repeat this till you finish all the batter. Let the cooked nekbat cool.
For the syrup
2 cup water
1 cup sugar
3 pandan leafs
Boil all the ingredient’s and remove from the stove add in the nekbat and let it soaked in the syrup. Serve cold . You can add in rose essence instead of the pandan and cloves.