200 gm rice flour
70 gm cooked rice
60 gm ulutham parupu (urad dhall) soaked for 3 hours
120 gm grated coconut,white part
140 gm sugar,or to your taste
1 tsp yeast
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup water, more or less.
1. Blend all the ingredients with water like idli batter.
2. Leave it a side to ferment for about 4-5 hours it depends.
3. Heat a paniyaram pan pour some oil into the holes. Pour in enough batter to fill the holes.
4. Cook over low heat. Cook covered until bubbles appear. And the top of the paniyaram is cooked.
5. Paniyaram is ready when you turn it over and cooked until it is firm and not sticky to the touch.