GHEE BALL WITH PEANUTS FILLING
160 gm ghee,use good
250 gm flour,pan fry and cool
35 gm icing sugar,sifted
30 gm egg,beat the egg and weight
1/8 tsp fine salt
Extra icing sugar for dusting
150 gm peanut,roasted and coarsely ground.
65 gm creamy peanut butter
60 gm castor sugar
1. In a bowl mix the ground peanuts,peanut butter and caster sugar in to a paste. Form small balls (1 tsp each )
2. In bowl cream ghee,icing sugar,salt and egg. Beat on slow speed till just mixed.
3. Add flour little by little and make into a doh. Form small balls (1 tbsp each)
4. Flatten the doh and place a filling balls and wrap doh over the filling to form a ball. You can make any design you like.
5. Place the balls in a tray and bake in preheated oven at 180c for 20-25 mins. Depends on the oven. Or till cooked.
6. Cool the balls completely before dusting with the icing sugar. Store in a tin.
Note: I some time like to use 1/2 ghee and 1/2 butter for this recipe. You may need a bit more flour.