250 gm butter,I use margarine pelangi
250 gm caster sugar
250 gm flour*
2 tsp baking powder*
4 tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
½ tbsp cocoa powder,sifted
Green food colouring
18 cm square cake tin greased and line with paper.
*sift the flour and baking powder together.
1. Beat the sugar and butter till light. Add in the egg one at a time and beat till creamy.
2. Fold in the flour little by little till well mix. Add in the milk and vanilla mix well.
3. Divide the batter into 2 portion. Leaves one portion aside. Divide second haft into 2 into portion. add in the green colour to one portion and cocoa powder to other portion mix well.
4. Heat the oven to 180c . Pour the batter layer by layer into the tin. Bake for 1 hour (depends on the type of oven)
5. Cool the cake before cutting it.