BROWN SUGAR JELLY WITH COCONUT MILK
8 cups water (250 ml cup)
5 pandan leafs, knots
300 gm brown sugar, I use chap bintang
100 gm sugar, or to your taste
A pinch of salt
30 gm agar (jelly) soaked overnight
500 ml thick coconut milk
2 small eggs
Dessert cups or a square tin
1. Put the soaked agar2 and pandan leafs in a pot and pour in the water and bring to a boil. Boil till the agar2 dissolve.
2. Add in the sugar,brown sugar and the salt mix well and let boil.
3. Add the eggs to the thick coconut milk and mix well.
4. Remove the pandan leafs and add in the coconut milk while stirring constantly. Till the coconut milk separated from the jelly.
5. Pour in the cups or the tin and let it cool before transferring to the refrigerator to chill.