300 gm milk powder,briefly fry and keep aside
400 gm sugar
1 cup water
½ cup ground almonds
11/2 tbsp ghee
Almond and saffron for garnishing
1. Put the sugar and water in a pan and let it came to a boil.
2. Boil sugar till you get a one string consistency.
3. Lower the heat and add in the milk powder little by little.
4. Then add in the almond powder and ghee stir till it became thick.
5. Pour into a greased tin and smooth the surface. And garnish. When cool cut into squares.
The original recipe from Mrs. G.Rukumani, Kuala Kedah.