100 gm cornflour
¼ tsp cream tartar powder
400 gm sugar
½ tsp cardamon powder
4 tbsp ghee
60 gm cashew nuts,chopped
Green food color
Cashewnuts for garnishing
1. Mix cornflour with 11/2 cups of water and add in the tartar mix well
2. Cook sugar with ¼ cup water until sugar dissolved and slightly thick.
3. Reduce the heat and pour in the cornflour into the syrup and stir non stop until slightly thick add in the green colour and continue to stir.
4. Add in the 1 tbsp of ghee and stir well add in the ghee little by little till well mix. Add in the chopped cashew nuts.
5. Stir till the mixer leaves the side of the pan. Pour into a greased tray and level it garnish with the cashew nuts. Let it cool before cutting