225 gm butter
70 gm Castor sugar
15 eggs yolks
225 gm condensed milk
120 gm cake flour,sift
1 tbsp vanilla
Prunes,cut into half and press to flatten
1 16cm square tin grease and line bottom
1. Preheat oven on grill setting 200c.
2. Beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy, add in egg one by one and beating well after each addition.
3. Add in the condensed milk and beat,add in the flour beat slowly add in the vanilla.
4. Put in the empty cake tin in oven and let heat up. Take out the tin and spread about 3 tbsp of the batter in tin.Now change the oven to top grill and grill the cake until light brown.
5. Remove the cake and arrange the prunes on the cake and spread another layer of the batter grill till light brown. Do this until all the batter is finish.
6. For the last layer use top and bottom grill. Grill to bake for 15 to 20 mint in low heat. Remove cake and let it cool before cutting.