500 gm pumkin,cut into cubes with the skin.
½ cup skinless green beans,roasted till light brown.
2 cm ginger, ponded coarsely
3 green chilie,sliced
2 cups water
1 big tomato,chopped
Salt and a bit of sugar to taste
To be grind into a paste
1 cup grated coconut
1 tbsp cumin
1 tsp fennel seeds
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 big onion,finely sliced
4- dry chilie,broken into pieces
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp ulutham paruppu
2-3 stalk kari leafs
½ tsp asfoetida
3-4 tbsp oil
1. Cooked the roasted green bean with 2 cups of water,ginger,garlic and green chilie in a pressure cooker for 3 whistle.
2. Add in the pumkin and 3 cups of water and cook till cames to a boil.
3. Add in the tomato and the grind paste and let it cook.
4. In another pan heat the oil and add in the mustard and ulutham paruppu mix well.
5. Add in the onion,dry chilie add curry leafs stir fry till the onion turn light brown add in the asafotida mix well and pour into the pumkin mix well. Add in the salt and sugar. When the pumkin is cooked remove from the heat.