POTATOES AND TAU FOO STEW
600 gm potatoes,remove skin and cut into wedges and fry till cook. Keep aside
600 gm firm tau foo,cut into cubes and fry,keep aside
30 gm garlic,coarsely chopped
20 gm ginger,coarsely chopped
½ tsp black pepper
1 tsp five spices powder
¼ cup thick sweet soy sauce
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp flour,mix with a little water
Salt to taste
31/2 cup water
3 tbsp oil
1. Heat Add in the flour paste and mix well till the sauce becames a bit thick. Taste and add in the salt.
2. Add in the potatoes and the tau foo and mix well let it boil. Remove from the heat and serve.
3. the oil and fry the garlic and ginger till fragrant and light brown.
4. Add in the water and add in the five spice powder,soy sauce,sugar
and black pepper mix well and let it comes to a boil.
5. Add in the flour paste and mix well. Add in potatoes and tau foo mix well and let it simmer for 5 min. Serve hot with rice